WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. NHLA AND CUSTOMER EACH HEREBY AGREES NOT TO ELECT A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY ISSUE TRIABLE OF RIGHT BY JURY, AND FOREVER WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY FULLY TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUCH RIGHT SHALL NOW OR HEREAFTER EXIST WITH REGARD TO THIS DOCUMENT OR ANY OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS, OR ANY CLAIM, COUNTERCLAIM OR OTHER ACTION ARISING IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IS GIVEN KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY BY NHLA AND CUSTOMER, AND IS INTENDED TO ENCOMPASS INDIVIDUALLY EACH INSTANCE AND EACH ISSUE AS TO WHICH THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY WOULD OTHERWISE ACCRUE. NHLA AND CUSTOMER ARE EACH HEREBY AUTHORIZED TO FILE A COPY OF THIS PARAGRAPH IN ANY PROCEEDING AS CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE OF THIS WAIYER BY THE OTHER PARTY.
homeownerlandlord.org provides an online portal to give Members of NHLA (sometimes referred to herein as “visitors” or “Customers”) a general understanding of the law and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. Customer is not required to download or separately license NHLA software. NHLA hosts its software as a service for Members when they create their own documents. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered legal issues. The NHLA Services also include a review of your answers for completeness, spelling and internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. NHLA is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. NHLA and its Services are not substitutes for the advice or services of an attorney. Our forms are not State specific. The forms may not be usable in the State in which you reside or own property. We urge every user to consult with competent legal counsel in his or her jurisdiction. Our forms are not a substitute for competent legal advice and should be used only as an initial, general guide relating to your situation. We strongly recommend that you have a licensed attorney review any documentation prepared using our services and website.
NHLA strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, NHLA cannot and does not guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current. The law varies substantially from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and may be subject to various interpretations by different courts in diverse jurisdictions. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind NHLA provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
From time to time, NHLA may perform certain attorney access or referral services and introduce our Members to attorneys through various methods, including but not limited to (i) legal plans, (ii) third party attorney directory listings, and (iii) third party limited scope agreements. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created with NHLA through the performance of any such services.
This Site and any Applications are not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and your use of or membership in NHLA does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and NHLA. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through NHLA's legal document service.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party's account, user name or password at any time. You shall not provide your personal access information to any other person, company or third party and providing any such access shall be deemed a material default and we will have the right to terminate or suspend your account immediately. You agree to notify NHLA immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. NHLA shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else's use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by NHLA, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by NHLA. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including, but not limited to, information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, images and any other materials or proprietary information (the "Materials") are owned either by NHLA or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by NHLA, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way without the express written consent of homeownerlandlord.org and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of NHLA's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the "Legal Contact Information" below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. NHLA does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by NHLA. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by NHLA.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site and Applications may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than NHLA (each a "Third Party Site"). NHLA works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with NHLA. NHLA may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. NHLA is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. NHLA makes no guarantees or representations whatsoever about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. NHLA is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. NHLA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NHLA of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that NHLA sponsors are affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or are legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that NHLA is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
NHLA grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the "Forms") for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
Resale of Forms Prohibited.
By ordering, viewing or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you view or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of homeownerlandlord.org.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most Member concerns can be resolved quickly and to the Member's satisfaction by calling NHLA at (718) 000-0000. In the unlikely event that the NHLA Customer Care Center is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if NHLA has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we and you each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
Under certain circumstances (as explained below), NHLA will pay you more than the amount of the arbitrator's award and will pay your attorney (if any) his or her reasonable attorney's fees if the arbitrator awards you an amount greater than what NHLA offered you to settle the dispute.
You may, and it is recommended that you do, speak with independent counsel before using this Site or completing any purchase hereunder.
(a) NHLA and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us before a single arbitrator. The types of disputes and claims we agree to arbitrate are intended to be broadly interpreted. It applies, without limitation, to:
claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory;
claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
(b) A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") to the other party. A Notice to NHLA should be addressed to: Notice of Dispute, General Counsel, homeownerlandlord.org at _____________________________________________________ (the "Notice Address"). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If NHLA and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, you or NHLA may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by NHLA or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or NHLA is entitled.
You may download or copy a form Notice from http://www.homeownerlandlord.org/arbitration-forms.pdf.
You may download or copy a form to initiate arbitration from the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) website at: http://www.adr.org/aaa/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTG_015820. (There is a separate form for California residents, also available on the AAA's website at http://www.adr.org/aaa/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTG_015822.)
(d) The right to attorney's fees and expenses supplements any right to attorney's fees and expenses you may have under applicable law. Thus, if you would be entitled to a larger amount under applicable law, this provision does not preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount. However, you may not recover duplicative awards of attorney's fees or costs.
(e) The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. YOU AND NHLA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES AND NOT AS PLAINTIFFS OR CLASS MEMBERS IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OR IN THE CAPACITY OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. Further, unless both you and NHLA agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court could award that is individualized to the claimant and would not affect other members. Neither you nor we may seek non-individualized relief that would affect other members. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph's limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
Rights and Responsibilities of NHLA.
NHLA is not the publisher or author of the User Content. NHLA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, NHLA takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us immediately by email for help.
If NHLA's staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, NHLA reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the NHLA staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, NHLA may temporarily disable that user's access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, NHLA will contact the member as soon as feasible. NHLA has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location or otherwise change any User Content.
Rights and Responsibilities of NHLA Members or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures or any other work - that you post or transmit using any NHLA service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
that infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy (please see Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws below);
that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising). Please see Compliance with Export Restrictions below;
that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation. Please see Inappropriate Content below;
that includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
that includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
that contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
Attorneys that submit User Content and provide advice do so at their own risk and it is understood that any such advice is not being provided by us and is hereby specifically disclaimed by us.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination.
You grant NHLA a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
You are required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of NHLA. NHLA does not permit anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member's email address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
Ratings and reviews will generally be posted in two (2) to four (4) business days.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that NHLA may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
9. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", “WHERE IS” AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NHLA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NHLA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. NHLA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD NHLA AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF NHLA HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF NHLA, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID TO NHLA (AND NOT TO ANY THIRD PARTIES) FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
11. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of NHLA Services, NHLA does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to NHLA through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and NHLA's property. By providing such submissions to NHLA you hereby assign to NHLA, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. NHLA shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
12. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing NHLA or using the NHLA legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your NHLA user account.
NHLA has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of NHLA or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. NHLA's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
1. Notice. NHLA has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. The Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed the rights of the Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual laws or regulations. The Company's policy is to act expeditiously upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want the Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide the Company with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above written information must be sent to our registered Copyright Agent:
88 Lakeshore Drive
Eastchester, New York 10709
2. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: (1) Your physical or electronic signature; (2) Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and (4) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in White Plains, New York, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at the Company's sole discretion.
14. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site, Applications, or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
15. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
16. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
17. Members Needing Extra Assistance. NHLA aims to provide full access to its website and product offerings regardless of disability. If you are unable to read any part of the NHLA website, or otherwise have difficulties using the NHLA website, please call (718) 000 0000 and our customer care team will assist you.
20. Trademarks. NHLA, homeownerlandlord.org, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of NHLA. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
21. Attorney Access Services; Use of Term "Experience." The term "experience" or "experienced," as used on the Site, Applications, and in other communications in reference to third party attorneys participating in NHLA's legal plans or other attorney access services means that the legal plan primary handling partner of each law firm fulfills the following: (a) possesses a minimum of five years' experience practicing law, (b) maintains errors and omissions insurance policies consistent with industry standards, (c) is in good standing with the state bar in each jurisdiction in which the attorney is licensed to practice, (d) has no pending malpractice lawsuit, as of the date of joining one of NHLA's legal plans, and (e) has no public record of discipline by a state bar within the last five years. The term "experience" or "experienced" is not intended to be a comparison to any other attorney's services or qualifications.
22. Inquiries. BY USING NHLA'S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE NHLA SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO NHLA VIA THE NHLA SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO NHLA, AND THAT NHLA MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
23. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that NHLA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Last Updated: October 15, 2015